* Learn how to bootstrap a company: from initial idea to successful delivery of prototype
* Learn how to ask for funding: approaching investors, delivering pitches and presenting company objectives
|This course has replaced the course NWI-IMI002 Architectural System Design and the course NWI-IMC052 Software Development in Start-ups from previous curricula.|
|Entrepreneurship, Agile development|
|* A demo of the application under development at the end of each month|
* Final project presentation in front of a jury, including teachers and industry/technology experts
Grade awarded as a result of final presentation and overall performance during the course sprints.
|Bachelor, Software Engineering|
|1. Ries, Eric. The lean startup: How today's entrepreneurs use continuous innovation to create radically successful businesses. Random House LLC, 2011.|
2. Rothman, Johanna. Manage it!: your guide to modern, pragmatic project management. Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2007.
• 140 hours guided group project work
• 28 hours lecture
Extra information teaching methods: