By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Design, implement and document networking applications
- Solve special cases (sometimes toy examples) of networking problems on paper
- Analyse networking problems
- Identify and apply the most relevant principles in networking
- Compare the functions of networking layers
- Recall the most important Internet protocols
Computer Networking is an introductory course to get acquainted with the most relevant techniques that enable networks and the Internet to function efficiently and in a scalable way. During this course you learn all fundamental notions and algorithms in the context of computer networking, and you will be able to use them in theory and in practice.